Assisted Living at Seaton Chesterfield
Superior care, amenities, services, and our exclusive senior lifestyle programs join together to make up the simple three-part formula we use to achieve excellence in senior living. It is what you should look for when it comes to assessing Assisted Living providers and the biggest reason why standards have already been set at Seaton Chesterfield for resident-focused retirement living in our area since 2007.
For family members who favor independent living but can still benefit from more assistance with daily living activities, the Assisted Living option at Seaton Chesterfield may be just the right choice. Here, residents can receive professional care services for 24 hours every day, which is part of an individualized care plan made to suit their own unique preferences and needs.
Assisted Living services may include:
- Grooming and Personal Care
- Clothing Selection and Dressing
- Medication and/or Continence Management
- Glucose and Insulin Management
- Escort and Transfer Assistance
- In-Room Dining Service
- Dining Assistance as Needed
- Showering or Bathing Assistance
- 24-Hour Nursing
- Wound Care
- Visiting Physicians
- On-Site Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Pharmacy Coordination
- Short-Term Respite Care Options (14-30+ days)
Exceptional care, however, is just one component of the overall lifestyle in our community.